Tuesday 10 December 2013

New Story Published!

Hello readers,
  I have some real important news that just happened! I got another story published called Elsie and the Polar Bear! It has been published by a Canadian Publishing company called Polar Expressions! My story is in the book Paper Shadows! I was competing all around Canada! This is my favorite story that I've written so far! Who knows if I'm going to make a movie for it?
Elsie and the Polar Bear is a 750 word short story! It's about a young girl named Elsie (Elsie is the daughter of Alexander Graham Bell in the real life and in the story) who goes on an adventure and meets new encounters like the artic hare and the Polar Bear King!

If you want to purchase the book click here!

See you in my next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment