Monday 9 December 2013

The Adventure Movie Series!

Hello readers,
  I started an animation series called Adventure Movie! I made the first movie already! :) So check it out! But before we do that, I have to go over a few rules...

1. Do NOT copy, convert, or download my film! I have a copyright!
2. If you want to share it, email me at davidcamilocg@gmail.com for permission!
3. Enjoy!

Now seat back, relax, and enjoy the film!
Here's the movie description!


It starts off with a hedgehog who wants to get a car. The hedgehog gets his car, and drives it crazily. But, he crashes against a poor turtle, and the turtle is hurt. The hedgehog leaves before the police comes. Later, when the policemen and the other civilians were distracted, the hedgehog steals the police car because this car is bigger and comfier. Then, the dragon (police) had enough and went on a big car chase against the hedgehog. The police won, and they brought the hedgehog to jail! The End!  
Hope you liked it!
See you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment