Wednesday 18 September 2013

Meet you at the OIAF!




Hello viewers! I'm so excited! You know why? Let me tell you... It happened a few weeks ago when I entered a video making contest. I send my video. Ten lucky winners will get passes for the whole festival and get to judge some awards and get to hand out some awards! Sound's cool, eh? Well guess what?! I was one of the ten lucky winners! In about a week I'm going to tell you how was my experience at the OIAF! Oh! I forgot to tell you something!
The contest that I entered was the OIAF (Ottawa International Animation Festival), the biggest animation festival in the world!!!! (Well, okay. Maybe I exaggerated a little bit. But at least it's the biggest one in North America!)
                                                Meet you at the OIAF!

No comments:

Post a Comment