Saturday 28 September 2013

Memories and Thank You to the OIAF!




I would like to dedicate my experience at the OIAF to Dominique Forget, who made this happen to me!
                                                                    Me with Dominique!
I would also dedicate my experience to the filmmakers, volunteers, staff, juries, and the people who were at the OIAF 2013! You guys rock!!!!!!!
                    Kelly Neal, Chris Robinson, Azarin Sohrabkhani, Dominique Forget on the stage at the awards ceremony! This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it A This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it
So here's a little short that director Eloi Henroid (The Little Blond Boy with a White Sheep) made to say thank you to the OIAF!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=584927604902587&set=vb.451494508245898&type=2&theater
If that did not work go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fns3VMo18xg&feature=c4-overview&list=UUJWZZVbiQcu4G_7ltjWgZ_w
Two things about this video!
1. Eloi Henroid made this video on an airplane!
2. The reason why there's a Jesus on a cross in the video is because the awards ceremony was at St Brigid's Centre for the Arts, which used to be a church!

Hope you enjoyed my OIAF series! See you in my next post!



6 comments:

  1. Hi David! This is an amazing blog post. I work with the festival and I am so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us. Keep blogging and we hope to see you around next year!
    -Ashley Gallant
    Volunteer Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashley for your kind words!

      David Cuevas

      Delete
  2. Wow David...sounds like you had a great time! I also work with OIAF and am really glad you enjoyed this year's Festival...see you in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Mrs.T! I had a wonderful time! See you next year!

      David Cuevas

      Delete
  3. The OIAF is a special festival. I got to work there part time this week, while also enjoying all the fun it had to offer,

    Glad to read you also had a blast!

    Stay animated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeremy, I did had a blast! See you next year!

      David Cuevas

      Delete